NTA (National Testing Agency) have invited candidates to fill online application form for NET-2019 (National Eligibility Test). NET is conducted for the Assistant Professor or Junior Research Fellowship for Indian national citizens. Interested candidates can follow the post for more details.
- Online Registration Start : 09 September 2019
- Registration Last Date : 15 October 2019
- Fee Payment Last Date : 15 October 2019
- Correction Date : 18-25 October 2019
- Online Exam Date : 02-06 December 2019
- Admit Card Available : 10 November 2019
- Result Available : 31 December 2019
- General : Rs.1000/-
- OBC-NCL: Rs. 500/-
- SC/ST/PwD : Rs. 250/-
|Age Eligibility||Educational Qualification|
You can find the updated syllabus for UGC NET here.
You can Download Admit Card of NTA NET Exam 2019 here : Download Admit Card.
UGC NET Cut-Off 2019
|Category||Minimum Marks (%) to be obtained|
|Paper – 1||Paper – 2|
|OBC/ PWD/ SC/ ST||35%||35%|
|Official Notification||Click here|
|Official Website||Click here|