Frequently Asked Questions
Frequently Asked Questions
Answer all of your questions
- How long will it take to get access after payment ?
Students will receive the access within 3 hours from the time we receive the confirmation of the payment (10 AM to 7PM). If there is any delay you can call us to enquire about it. If Payment is made after 7pm then we will provide access on next working day
- What is the office timings? Is there any time restrictions ?
Yes! Please try to call us or email us during office hours 10AM to 7PM. Please keep patience all your doubts, queries and any technical difficulties will be resolved from our team. Sometimes we are already in call with other students so if we miss your call then we will definitely give you call back.
Note: kindly refrain during late hours/nights or public holidays and Sundays (Official Off)
- What if “I” face technical difficulties?
You can email us at our email ID [email protected] . We will get back to you within 24 hours. Or you can also call us during our office hours.
- What are the contact numbers for technical support?
For Technical Support which can be related to our video player related issues or online access you can call Mr. Dheeraj at 9821876103 or Email us at [email protected] . We will give you a callback ASAP
- What are the contact numbers for subject related doubts or Queries?
For Subject related doubts you can email us your doubts on [email protected] (Any Time) or drop a message on WhatsApp at 9821876102. (Please avoid contacting at late nights on WhatsApp or on call. All your doubts will be resolved). Please send your contact numbers with every email. If required we will call you back for doubt resolution.
- How do my Subject related doubts will be resolved?
We have 2 procedures to resolve your subject related doubts.
1) If there are less number of doubts you can email us your doubts and we will get back via email or we will schedule a phone call with you.(Kindly send your phone numbers in email itself with the time to call you.)
2) It is always better to gather all your doubts once every 10-15 days. Please first drop us an email with your doubts and SKYPE ID this will help us for quick resolution of doubts and it will save time for both of the parties. We will schedule a skype call with you personally to resolve your doubts. We can have skype calls for doubt solving sessions with screen sharing or live class.
- Is my internet connection good enough to watch the videos ?
We are providing two types of access
1) Google Drive Videos from google drive can be downloaded on your Windows computer and they can be played via our player. Download facility from google drive is only available for windows based computers/Laptops (Windows XP, Windows 7,8,8.1 and windows 10).
Note : You can download the videos from google drive on mobile phone , Mac or linux OS but they won’t play without our software which is designed only for windows. You can Synchronize the videos using google drive software on your computer. It will work even for low internet connection but download time will vary according to your internet connection bandwidth.
2) Online access on website Videos from website can be accessed anytime and anywhere. You can watch them on mobile phone or any laptop/computer. It can be Mac OS , LINUX etc. We recommend you to have atleast 5mbps connection. If you can stream our videos on YouTube then you can also watch them on our website.
- What if I don’t have internet connection to download the videos or I am facing problem from my internet connection or ISP ?
you can opt to choose our Pen drives courses. This is a non profitable service from our end. We will send you the entire course in Pendrives via Courier. Total Size of Data (As of the time I am writing this document) is more than 230 GB’s (720p Videos) and with compression (480p Videos) it is around 120+ GB's
If you want to opt for Pen drives then Additional Rs.3500 Will be charged.
- Will I get access to all the videos at once?
we have created more than 4000+ videos in the course (At the time of writing this document). Initially you will get access to these 4000+ videos and every week new videos will be added in your account.
Note: In case any delay in videos. Please be patient. Videos will be definitely uploaded. We want to create the best course so sometimes for quality issues we make the videos again or update them.
- Will the test series be provided?
Yes test series will be provided to the students who paid full fee (for 6 Months and 1 Year courses) or as per our commitment. The schedule of the test series + account details will be emailed to you.
- Will all the previous year GATE and UGC NET videos will be solved in the videos?
Yes, we are preparing video solutions of all last 25 years GATE and last 10 years UGC NET Questions. Apart from this we are also preparing videos solutions of BARC, DRDO, ISRO, JNU , DSSSB, kendriya vidyalaya (KV) exam and BANK SO . They will be provided once they are completed. As the number of Questions are very large so it will take time to prepare them but definitely they will be provided.
- Do I need to prepare from any textbooks or the videos are enough?
We are trying to cover everything in our videos. But it is always recommended to practice as many questions as possible. You can refer practice exercise questions from text books. Its better to refer text books but its not mandatory. Remember toppers cover everything and no loop holes.
- Can I Extend my Subscription for Next year ?
Yes you can. by Paying as per the latest fee structure of that time. Some discount can be offered accordingly by Management. But discount is completely decided by the management.
- How to make the payment?
you can make the payment through our payment Gateway(Payumoney). We will send you a link via WhatsApp or email and you can make payment using Debit/Credit card or Internet banking. Or you can opt to deposit fee in our bank account via NEFT/IMPS or by physically going to the bank.
Please find our account details below