Networks, Signals & Systems for GATE Electronics & Communication
- Network Solution Methods
- Nodal & Mesh Analysis
- Network Theorems
- Superposition, Thevenin & Norton’s, maximum power transfer
- Wye‐Delta Transformation;
- Steady State Sinusoidal Analysis using Phasors
- Time Domain Analysis of simple Linear Circuits
- Solution of Network Equations using Laplace Transform
- Frequency Domain Analysis of RLC Circuits
- Linear 2‐Port Network Parameters
- Driving Point & Transfer Functions
- State equations for Networks
- Continuous-Time Signals
- Fourier Series & Fourier Transform Representations, Sampling Theorem & Applications
- Discrete-Time Signals
- Discrete-Time Fourier Transform (DTFT), DFT, FFT, Z-transform, Interpolation of Discrete-Time Signals
- LTI Systems: Definition & properties, causality, stability, impulse response, convolution, poles and zeros, parallel & cascade structure, frequency response, group delay, phase delay, digital filter design techniques.
90 Days form the date of registration.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 7/1GB Ram/P4 Processor & for watching videos live/online streaming minimum 4Mbps internet connection is required to watch live. The videos are playable on our software/Player only after the subscription duration ends. The player license will expire and you wont be able to play the videos until you renew the license. During the subscription period you can play/rewind the videos as much as you like. Our software works on windows operating System for MAC we have other alternatives.
Please note that the videos are not downloadable. Sharing your access or trying to sell or distribute videos is a legally punishable offense. Earlier we caught some people doing this and they were punished legally and a huge penalty was imposed on them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes