Analog Electronics & Circuits for GATE Electronics & Communication
- Small Signal Equivalent Circuits of Diodes, BJTs & MOSFETs;
- Simple Diode Circuits
- Clipping, Clamping & Rectifiers
- Single-Stage BJT & MOSFET Amplifiers
- Biasing, Bias Stability, Mid-Frequency Small Signal Analysis & Frequency Response
- BJT & MOSFET Amplifiers
- Multi-Stage, Differential, Feedback, Power & Operational
- Simple op-amp Circuits
- Active Filters
- Sinusoidal Oscillators
- Criterion for Oscillation, Single-Transistor & opamp Configurations
- Function Generators, Wave-Shaping Circuits & 555 Timers
- Voltage Reference Circuits
- Power Supplies
- Ripple Removal & Regulation.
90 Days form the date of registration.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 7/1GB Ram/P4 Processor & for watching videos live/online streaming minimum 4Mbps internet connection is required to watch live. The videos are playable on our software/Player only after the subscription duration ends. The player license will expire and you wont be able to play the videos until you renew the license. During the subscription period you can play/rewind the videos as much as you like. Our software works on windows operating System for MAC we have other alternatives.
Please note that the videos are not downloadable. Sharing your access or trying to sell or distribute videos is a legally punishable offense. Earlier we caught some people doing this and they were punished legally and a huge penalty was imposed on them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes