From a long time, students are confused between the choice whether they should go with the offline classes of a particular subject or they should go totally online. In this post, you will learn about Pros and Cons of both types of classes. So lets begin,
Offline Classes :- Offline classes are general type of classes, where students get to learn from the teachers face to face. It can be either 1 to 1 class or classroom type class. In 1 to 1 class, either student go to teacher to their specified place for studies or teachers go to student’s place or home to teach him/her, also known as home tuition. In classroom type, number of students go to a specific place for getting class on specific topic. So lets discuss its Pros and Cons.
- It is still presumed to be the convenient method as we all have studied in this way.
- You can ask questions directly from the teacher as soon as you get any doubt.
- Its one of the best intensive method to study as you are constantly under the watch of the teacher while studying. Means if you are distracted, teacher can directly point you out, to bring your attention back on the topic.
- Classes are scheduled on fixed times only. Once its scheduled on certain time, then till whole topic or subject is covered, time cannot be changed.
- Its a costly way to learn.
- Sometimes in classroom, many of students feel hesitation in asking questions from teachers even if they wanted to know the answer.
Online Classes :- Online video classes are the videos of recorded lectures or sometimes live classes /recordings streamed by the teachers. They are also in the form of pre-recorded lectures for particular topics or subjects which are available online on websites or blog.
- Flexible timings :- You can learn anytime as data is available online on particular place. You can access it via internet anytime and in anyplace.
- Its cost effective as compared to the offline classes.
- Any student can ask questions to their teacher as they are not in front of others, so they feel no hesitation or shyness.
- Redundancy :- As every thing is recorded and stored online, you can watch any lecture again and again as per your wish.
- Online Test series are also a new way of intensive session of learning where students have to give answers in limited time to check their knowledge of topic / subject.
- Its not intensive in nature as no one is in front of each other. So students can get distracted to other things while studying.
- You need internet connection. Without internet access you can not access lectures stored online.