Teaching Aptitude for NTA NET Computer Science & Applications
- Teaching: Concept, Objectives, Levels of teaching (Memory, Understanding and Reflective), Characteristics and basic requirements.
- Learner’s characteristics: Characteristics of adolescent and adult learners (Academic, Social, Emotional and Cognitive), Individual differences.
- Factors affecting teaching related to: Teacher, Learner, Support material, Instructional facilities, Learning environment and Institution.
- Methods of teaching in Institutions of higher learning: Teacher centred vs. Learner centred methods; Off-line vs. On-line methods (Swayam, Swayamprabha, MOOCs etc.).
- Teaching Support System: Traditional, Modern and ICT based.
- Evaluation Systems: Elements and Types of evaluation, Evaluation in Choice Based Credit System in Higher education, Computer based testing, Innovations in evaluation systems.
90 Days form the date of registration.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 7/1GB Ram/P4 Processor & for watching videos live/online streaming minimum 4Mbps internet connection is required to watch live. The videos are playable on our software/Player only after the subscription duration ends. The player license will expire and you wont be able to play the videos until you renew the license. During the subscription period you can play/rewind the videos as much as you like. Our software works on windows operating System for MAC we have other alternatives.
Please note that the videos are not downloadable. Sharing your access or trying to sell or distribute videos is a legally punishable offense. Earlier we caught some people doing this and they were punished legally and a huge penalty was imposed on them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes