Database Management Systems for NTA NET Computer Science & Applications
- Database System Concepts and Architecture -: Data Models, Schemas, and Instances; Three-Schema Architecture and Data Independence; Database Languages and Interfaces; Centralized and Client/Server Architectures for DBMS.
- Data Modelling : Entity-Relationship Diagram, Relational Model – Constraints, Languages, Design, and Programming, Relational Database Schemas, Update Operations and Dealing with Constraint Violations; Relational Algebra and Relational Calculus; Codd Rules.
- SQL : Data Definition and Data Types; Constraints, Queries, Insert, Delete, and Update Statements; Views, Stored Procedures and Functions; Database Triggers, SQL Injection.
- Normalization for Relational Databases : Functional Dependencies and Normalization; Algorithms for Query Processing and Optimization; Transaction Processing, Concurrency Control Techniques, Database Recovery Techniques, Object and Object-Relational Databases; Database Security and Authorization.
- Enhanced Data Models : Temporal Database Concepts, Multimedia Databases, Deductive Databases, XML and Internet Databases; Mobile Databases, Geographic Information Systems, Genome Data Management, Distributed Databases and Client-Server Architectures.
- Data Warehousing and Data Mining : Data Modelling for Data Warehouses, Concept Hierarchy, OLAP and OLTP; Association Rules, Classification, Clustering, Regression, 4 Support Vector Machine, K-Nearest Neighbour, Hidden Markov Model, Summarization, Dependency Modelling, Link Analysis, Sequencing Analysis, Social Network Analysis.
- Big Data Systems : Big Data Characteristics, Types of Big Data, Big Data Architecture, Introduction to Map-Reduce and Hadoop; Distributed File System, HDFS.
- NOSQL : NOSQL and Query Optimization; Different NOSQL Products, Querying and Managing NOSQL; Indexing and Ordering Data Sets; NOSQL in Cloud.
90 Days form the date of registration.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 7/1GB Ram/P4 Processor & for watching videos live/online streaming minimum 4Mbps internet connection is required to watch live. The videos are playable on our software/Player only after the subscription duration ends. The player license will expire and you wont be able to play the videos until you renew the license. During the subscription period you can play/rewind the videos as much as you like. Our software works on windows operating System for MAC we have other alternatives.
Please note that the videos are not downloadable. Sharing your access or trying to sell or distribute videos is a legally punishable offense. Earlier we caught some people doing this and they were punished legally and a huge penalty was imposed on them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 1
- Assessments Yes