Programming Languages & Computer Graphics for NTA NET Computer Science & Applications
- Language Design and Translation Issues : Programming Language Concepts, Paradigms and Models, Programming Environments, Virtual Computers and Binding Times, Programming Language Syntax, Stages in Translation, Formal Transition Models.
- Elementary Data Types : Properties of Types and Objects; Scalar and Composite Data Types.
- Programming in C : Tokens, Identifiers, Data Types, Sequence Control, Subprogram Control, Arrays, Structures, Union, String, Pointers, Functions, File Handling, Command Line Arguments, Pre-processors.
- Object Oriented Programming : Class, Object, Instantiation, Inheritance, Encapsulation, Abstract Class, Polymorphism.
- Programming in C++ : Tokens, Identifiers, Variables and Constants; Data types, Operators, Control statements, Functions Parameter Passing, Virtual Functions, Class and Objects; Constructors and Destructors; Overloading, Inheritance, Templates, Exception and Event Handling; Streams and Files; Multifile Programs.
- Web Programming : HTML, DHTML, XML, Scripting, Java, Servlets, Applets.
- Computer Graphics : Video-Display Devices, Raster-Scan and Random-Scan Systems; Graphics Monitors, Input Devices, Points and Lines; Line Drawing Algorithms, Mid-Point Circle and Ellipse Algorithms; Scan Line Polygon Fill Algorithm, Boundary-Fill and Flood Fill.
- 2-D Geometrical Transforms and Viewing : Translation, Scaling, Rotation, Reflection and Shear Transformations; Matrix Representations and Homogeneous Coordinates; Composite Transforms, Transformations Between Coordinate Systems, Viewing Pipeline, Viewing Coordinate Reference Frame, Window to View-Port Coordinate Transformation, Viewing Functions, Line and Polygon Clipping Algorithms.
- 3-D Object Representation, Geometric Transformations and Viewing : Polygon Surfaces, Quadric Surfaces, Spline Representation, Bezier and B-Spline Curves; Bezier and B-Spline Surfaces; Illumination Models, Polygon Rendering Methods, Viewing Pipeline and Coordinates; General Projection Transforms and Clipping.
90 Days form the date of registration.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 7/1GB Ram/P4 Processor & for watching videos live/online streaming minimum 4Mbps internet connection is required to watch live. The videos are playable on our software/Player only after the subscription duration ends. The player license will expire and you wont be able to play the videos until you renew the license. During the subscription period you can play/rewind the videos as much as you like. Our software works on windows operating System for MAC we have other alternatives.
Please note that the videos are not downloadable. Sharing your access or trying to sell or distribute videos is a legally punishable offense. Earlier we caught some people doing this and they were punished legally and a huge penalty was imposed on them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes