Communication Systems for GATE Electronics & Communication
- Random processes: autocorrelation and power spectral density, properties of white noise, filtering of random signals through LTI systems
- Analog communications: amplitude modulation and demodulation, angle modulation and demodulation, spectra of AM and FM, superheterodyne receivers, circuits for analog communications
- Information theory entropy, mutual information and channel capacity theorem
- Digital communications PCM, DPCM, digital modulation schemes, amplitude, phase and frequency shift keying (ASK, PSK, FSK), QAM, MAP and ML decoding, matched filter receiver, calculation of bandwidth, SNR and BER for digital modulation
- Fundamentals of error correction Hamming codes
- Timing and frequency synchronization, inter-symbol interference and its mitigation
- Basics of TDMA, FDMA and CDMA.
90 Days form the date of registration.
Minimum System Requirements
Windows 7/1GB Ram/P4 Processor & for watching videos live/online streaming minimum 4Mbps internet connection is required to watch live. The videos are playable on our software/Player only after the subscription duration ends. The player license will expire and you wont be able to play the videos until you renew the license. During the subscription period you can play/rewind the videos as much as you like. Our software works on windows operating System for MAC we have other alternatives.
Please note that the videos are not downloadable. Sharing your access or trying to sell or distribute videos is a legally punishable offense. Earlier we caught some people doing this and they were punished legally and a huge penalty was imposed on them.
- Lectures 0
- Quizzes 0
- Duration 50 hours
- Skill level All levels
- Language English
- Students 0
- Assessments Yes